9:00 am – 3:00 pm
This full day CLE event offers relevant and timely education for attorneys and paralegal staff regarding all Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters. Five sessions will cover topics including:
- Foreclosure, Forbearances and Cares Act and Life After COVID-19
- Update from the Court and Office of the U.S. Trustee and Review of the Basics
- The Circuits are Split
- My Clients Love Me but Hate Each Other
- Q & A Wrap Up with Judges and Trustees
- Alternate Track for Paralegals
Speakers Include: Chief Judge Michael B. Kaplan, Bankruptcy Court Judges from the District of New Jersey and all of the New Jersey Chapter 13 Standing Trustees. A full list of speakers and details about each session is included in the program.
IMPORTANT MCLE INFORMATION
5.0 NJ MCLE Credits have been requested toward NJ including 1 Ethics Credit and 4.0 CLE Credits have been requested toward PA. Please note: PA Credits will not post to an attorney’s PA CLE transcript until early May.
In order to receive proper credit, each attendee is required to fill out and submit a CLE Affirmation Form. Certificates of Attendance will be issued to registered attendees ONLY upon completion of the program.