9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Celebrating our 50th Anniversary: Explore the rich history of the Association with commentary from a panel of AFBNJ’s past presidents discussing the Association’s past, present, and future.
Keynote: Professor Mark Lender
Moderator: Lawrence S. Lustberg, Gibbons P.C.
- Rosemary Alito, K&L Gates LLP
- Thomas F. Campion
- Kerri E. Chewning, Archer & Greiner
- Bruce I. Goldstein, McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen, Carvelli P.C.
- Jonathan L. Goldstein, Hellring Lindeman Goldstein & Siegal LLP
- Michael B. Himmel, Lowenstein Sandler
- Carl D. Poplar, Carl D. Poplar, P.A.
- Lisa J. Rodriguez, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Joel D. Siegal, Hellring Lindeman Goldstein & Siegal LLP
- Hon. Herbert J. Stern, Stern Kilcullen & Rufolo
- Karol Corbin Walker, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck LLP
State of the Judiciary: Hon. Freda L. Wolfson, Chief Judge
Police Practices and Civil Rights: A conversation with experts in the field on the intersection of civil rights and police practices. In the past year, police practices have been a pressing issue in New Jersey and across the country. Join an important conversation about public safety, civil rights, and police accountability with attorneys leading these efforts.
Keynote: Cory Booker, United States Senator for New Jersey
- Lynda Garcia, Policing Campaign Director, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Gurbir S. Grewal, New Jersey Attorney General
- Peter C. Harvey, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Rachael A. Honig, Acting U.S. Attorney
- Amol Sinha, ACLU-NJ Executive Director
IMPORTANT MCLE INFORMATION
3.0 NJ MCLE Credits have been requested toward NJ. Earn 2.5 CLE Credits toward PA.
In order to receive proper credit, each attendee is required to fill out and submit a CLE Affirmation Form. Certificates of Attendance will be issued to registered attendees ONLY upon completion of the program.