2022 William H. Gindin Bench Bar Conference: Friday, May 6, 2022
2085 Lincoln Highway
Edison, New Jersey
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
This all-day conference will feature a series of educational programs led by New Jersey Bankruptcy Judges and practitioners. The program includes:
- Hot or Not, Topics in Chapter 13
- There Are Always New Rules
- Case Law Update
- Third Party Release Battleground: Clash of the Titans
- NJ Residential Foreclosure Update and Impact on Consumer Bankruptcy
- Conversions, Dismissal and Everything In-Between
- Subchapter V: Yes, No or Maybe?
- Do the Due…Process
Speakers Include the New Jersey Bankruptcy Judges and esteemed practitioners. A full list of speakers and details about each session is included in the program.
5.4 NJ MCLE credits have been approved towards NJ/NY including 1.2 diversity, ethics and inclusion credits and 4.5 CLE credits have been approved toward PA including 1.0 ethics credit.
The event is sold out. Please email Jordan Shumofsky at [email protected] if you are interested in attending.
Co-Chairs: Marie-Ann Greenberg and Sari Placona